Kerry College provides a range of supports covering all aspects of college life.
If you need help or support with anything, make sure to let us know.
If you're here to find printable forms and other information related to your application, scroll down.
- Assessment of Individual Needs
- Free ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) Assessments
- Free ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) Educational Programmes
- ABE (Adult & Basic Education) Classes
- Tutorial Support e.g. assignment writing, using quotations and referencing
- Tutorials in subject-specific areas, e.g. Mathematics, Science etc
- Strategies for critical thinking, note-taking, and comprehension skills
- Support in study skills and time management
- Assistive Technology training
- Access to an Open Learning Centre (OLC) facility
- IT Workshops
- Exam preparation, revision aids and exam techniques
- Personal scribe for undertaking examination (where applicable)
- Pastoral Care
- Guidance Counselling
- Provision of individual orientation (on request)
- Provision of Examination /Assessment Accommodations (where applicable)
- Provision of Sign Language Interpreter and Personal Assistant (where applicable)