Earn your Level 3 qualification and progress further with Kerry College.
What will I study?
- Career Preparation (3N0896)
- Health And Fitness (3N0531)
- Health-Related Exercise (M2H17)
- Word Processing (4N1123)
- Work Experience (3N0587)
- Word Processing (3N0588)
- Personal Effectiveness (3N0565)
- Nutrition And Healthy Options (3N0887)
- Mathematics (3N0929)
- Internet Skills (3N0931)
- Esol (3N0870)
- Application Of Number (3N0928)
- Computer Literacy (3N0881)
- Communications L3 (3N0880)
Why should I do this course?
- Develop the relevant knowledge skill and competence to use a range of skills and tools, under direction.
- Leads to a range of employment opportunities or to further education or training.
What are the entry requirements?
- Applicants must be 18+
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR A2 or higher)
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland
There are no fees payable on this course. All materials and books are provided.
Learner payments may be available to some applicants.
QQI Level 3 Major Award Certificate General Learning (3M0874)