What will I study?
- Computer Applications (4N1112)
- Customer Service (4N1989)
- Functional Maths (4N2138)
- Information Technology Skills (4N1125)
- Mathematics (4N1987)
- Communications (4N0689)
- Work Experience (4N1168)
- Understanding Interculturism (4N1121)
- Career Planning (4N1109)
*Subject to Change
Why should I do this course?
Develop the relevant knowledge, skill and competence in a broad range of employment and personal skills which enable employment, under direct supervision, in a variety of sectors, or progression to further education or training.
What are the entry requirements?
- Applicants must be 18+
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR Level B1 or higher)
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland
There are no fees payable on this course. All materials and books are provided.
Learner payments may be available to some applicants.
QQI Level 4 Major Award Certificate Employment Skills (4M0857)