- Learners to become dully competent in the common applications that help users improve their professional and personal lives as computer literacy is a fundamental skill.
- To provide a learner with an internationally respected skillset and the confidence to thrive in the digital world.
What are the entry requirements?
- Participants must be currently employed and must be or aspire to be, in a supervisory, team leader or middle management role.
- Applicants seeking entry to the programme must also be capable of completing the programme assessments.
- They must have achieved a minimum of an NFQ level 5 major award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme, or have achieved the relevant skills, knowledge and competencies through work experience.
What will I study?
- Computer Essentials
- Online Essentials
- IT Security
- Online Collaboration
- Image Editing
- Data Protection
- Digital Marketing
What is the certification ?