Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, core Azure services, Azure pricing, SLA, and lifecycle, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
This exam is intended for people beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, as well as Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support. In addition, you should be familiar with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development
What are the entry requirements?
- Learners must be IT Literate with certification from the following disciplines or Industry related experience.
- MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MTA 98-366 Microsoft Networking Fundamentals
- MTA 98-367 Windows Security Essentials
- CompTIA A+/N+/S+ Cisco Certification
- Third Level IT related Certification
- Learners can also upload a current CV for consideration to meet course requirements.
- A high level of computer network administration literacy.
- Keen interest in working in the Microsoft Azure Cloud industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are desirable.
- Ability to grasp an understanding of Regulation and Compliance concepts.
- Problem-solving with proven SOP skills
- Although there are no prerequisites for this course, according to Microsoft requirements previous work or education in computing (Maintenance, Help Desk, Networking, Administration, and Securities) is highly desirable.
- To actively participate in course activities, learners must have access to a computer with broadband internet access.
What will I study?
Microsoft Azure Cloud Fundamentals AZ-900
What is the certification ?
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)