Businesses and organisations can save time and money and can innovate by automating routine processes and tasks, increasing productivity and operational efficiencies and making faster business decisions based on outputs from cognitive technologies.
This module is suitable for a wide range of learners; for example, non-technical professionals who wish to build and demonstrate an understanding of Artificial Intelligence, facilitating engagement with their technical colleagues or their suppliers, or learners who wish to add general technical knowledge to sector-specific or general studies.
What are the entry requirements?
- Applicants must be at least 18 years
- QQI Level 4 Major Award, Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Good verbal and written command of the English language (Common European Framework B2 or equivalent)
- Non EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland
- Learners must have IT competence at a level of advanced end user
What will I study?
Artificial Intelligence (EC AI)
What is the certification?
ICDL-AI – Artificial Intelligence (ICDL)