The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers.
What are the entry requirements?
- Applicants must be at least 18 years
- QQI Level 4 Major Award, Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Good verbal and written command of the English language (Common European Framework B2 or equivalent)
- Non EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland
- Colour vision test Drivers license is desirable for progressing to suitable work placement and employment
- Learners must have IT competence at a level of advanced end user
- Learners must have a recent ComTIA Network +, CompTIA Security +, CCNA or equivalent within the last 5 years.
- Learners currently working in the field and have 2 years relevant experience.
What will I study?
EC Council – Certified Ethical Hacker Specialist
What is the certification?
EC Council – Certified Ethical Hacker Specialist (312-50)