Information & Communication Technologies
Earn your Level 3 qualification and progress further with Kerry College.
What will I study?
- Internet Skills (3N0931)
- Mathematics (3N0929)
- Communications L3 (3N0880)
- Computer Literacy (3N0881)
- Esol (3N0870)
- Career Preparation (C30007)
- Health And Fitness 3N0531-010 (006732)
- Word Processing (4N1123)
Why should I do this course?
- Develop the relevant knowledge skill and competence to use a range of skills and tools, under direction.
- Leads to a range of employment opportunities or to further education or training.
What are the entry requirements?
Applicants must be 18+
Competent written and spoken English (CEFR A2 or Higher)
Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland
QQI Level 3 Major Award Certificate - Information & Communication Technologies (3M0877)
There are no fees payable on this course. All materials and books are provided.
Learner payments may be available to some applicants.