Spreadsheet Methods (Skills to Advance)
The Spreadsheets module covers the main concepts and skills needed to use spreadsheets, such as tasks associated with developing, formatting, modifying, and using a spreadsheet.
Online Skills to Advance Business Support Unit
Organising and analysing data using a spreadsheet application produces useful insights for all types of organisation. In addition to using standard formulas and functions, this module covers visualisation of data through creating and formatting graphs or charts.
What will I be studying?
New ICDL Spreadsheets (New ICDL 4)
Why should I apply?
- Understand the key concepts of spreadsheets
- Use available help resources and shortcuts to enhance productivity
- Recognise good practice in inserting, editing, and deleting data
- Apply a range of mathematical and logical formulas and functions
- Know how to communicate information using charts and graphs
What is the Certification?
ICDL Workforce – Spreadsheets (ICDL-SpSheets)
What are the fees?
This course is offered under the Skills to Advance Initiative. With this, a certain eligibility criteria applies. To find out if you are eligible, contact the Business Support Unit on 066 714 9690 or [email protected].
A fee waiver is in place for applicants in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment. You can check your fee waiver eligibility with Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP), INTREO or your Local Employment Service (LES) office.