The Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders and other middle managers. It enable learners to gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills they need to lead at this level .
What will I be studying?
- Induction (ILM Leadership Management) (ILM - 01)
- Understanding Procurement and Supplier Management in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-333)
- Writing for Business (ILM - 8605-304)
- Managing Remote Workers (ILM - 8605-526)
- Motivating People in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-415)
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-417)
- Developing your Leadership Styles (ILM - 8605-406)
- Managing Equality and Diversity in Own Area (ILM - 8605-402)
- Managing Risk in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-403)
- Developing Critical Thinking (ILM - 8605-503)
- Managing Workplace Projects (ILM - 8605-320)
- Understanding Performance Management (ILM - 8605-323)
- Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (ILM - 8605-307)
Why should I apply?
- Consolidate their management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness needed as a leader
- Achieve accreditation with a nationally recognised qualification
What is the Certification?
ILM Award Diploma in Leadership and Management L4 (8605-31)
What are the fees?
This course is offered under the Skills to Advance Initiative. With this, a certain eligibility criteria applies. To find out if you are eligible, contact the Business Support Unit on 066 714 9690 or [email protected].
A fee waiver is in place for applicants in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment. You can check your fee waiver eligibility with Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP), INTREO or your Local Employment Service (LES) office.