ILM Leadership and Management – Award (Skills to Advance)
The aim of this programme is to equip employees who are currently performing, or recently appointed to a supervisory management role, with enhanced skills to lead and manage their teams effectively.
Skills to Advance Business Support Unit
The Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders, and other middle managers. It enables learners to gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills they need to lead at this level.
The programme aim is to equip employees who are currently performing, or recently appointed to a supervisory management role, with enhanced skills to lead and manage their teams effective
What will I be studying?
- ILM - Developing your Leadership Styles (ILM - 8605-406)
- ILM - Motivating People in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-415)
- ILM - Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (ILM - 8605-417))
- Induction (ILM Leadership Management) (ILM - 01)
Why should I apply?
• Consolidate their management skills and experience
• Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
• Develop the capabilities and personal awareness needed as a leader
What are the fees?
This course is offered under the Skills to Advance Initiative. With this, a certain eligibility criteria applies. To find out if you are eligible, contact the Business Support Unit on 066 714 9690 or [email protected].
A fee waiver is in place for applicants in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment. You can check your fee waiver eligibility with Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP), INTREO or your Local Employment Service (LES) office.
What is the Certification?
ILM Award in Leadership and Management (L4) (8605 – 11)