Energy Mentor (Skills to Advance)
The programme aim is to equip employees who are currently performing, or recently appointed to a supervisory management role, with enhanced skills to lead and manage their teams effectively.
Online Business Support Unit
The Award in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders, and other middle managers. It enables learners to gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills they need to lead at this level.
What are the entry requirements?
- Participants must be currently employed and must be or aspire to be, in a supervisory, team leader or middle management role.
- Applicants seeking entry to the programme must also be capable of completing the programme assessments.
- They must have achieved a minimum of an NFQ level 5 major award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme, or have achieved the relevant skills, knowledge and competencies through work experience.
What will I study ?
- Induction (ILM Leadership Management)
- ILM – Managing Meetings (ILM – 8605-412)
- ILM – Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (ILM-8605-328)
- ILM – Understanding Sustainability and Environmental Issues in an Organisation (ILM-8605-332)
- ILM – Developing a Culture to Support Innovation and Improvement (ILM-8605-427)
- ILM – Managing Marketing Activities (ILM-8605-413)
Fees apply to all part-time programmes.
A fee waiver is in place for applicants in receipt of qualifying social welfare payment. You can check your fee waiver eligibility with the Department of Employment Aﬀairs and Social Protection (DEASP), INTREO, or your Local Employment Service (LES) oﬃce.
What is the certification ?
Certificate in Leadership & Management